You should reach out to our team if you believe that you have broken garage door springs. Flower Mound, Texas technicians are here to help you. We want you to know what spring damage looks (and sounds like).
Have a look:
• Spring damage can lead to parts of the garage door becoming bent
• When a spring snaps, if you happen to be around, you’ll likely hear a loud noise
• When you try to open or close the garage door, it tends to jerk a little
• You are able to see a gap in the torsion spring
• When you try to open or close the garage door, it sometimes gets stuck
If you have noticed any of the aforementioned scenarios, you just might have broken springs on your hands. Don’t worry, because Flower Mound Garage Door can help with spring repair in Flower Mound.
Call (972-402-5550) the team at Flower Mound Garage Door!
For More Information: http://www.flowermoundgaragedoor.net